Home > Knowledge > Content
The application scope of the hydraulic oil cooler for excavator and the replacement of the hydraulic oil
Nov 25, 2017

The hydraulic oil cooler for excavator is mainly used on the return circuit of the hydraulic system. In the process, the high temperature oil in the hydraulic system flows through the hydraulic oil cooler device, with the forced flow of cold air for efficient heat exchange in the heat exchanger, so that the oil temperature drops to operating temperature to ensure that the main engine can continue to operate continuously.

The application scope of the hydraulic oil cooler for excavator

The normal working pressure of the hydraulic oil cooler for excavator is 1.6 MPa. The maximum working pressure can be designed to 5 Mpa according to the customer needs. The entire equipment allows the maximum temperature of hydraulic oil to be 120 ℃. AC motor AC 380V, AC 220V. DC motor DC24V, DC12V. The hydraulic motor is 8 ml/r ~ 12.5 ml/r. Explosion - proof motor AC 380V, DC24V.

The replacement of the hydraulic oil

Replace the hydraulic oil filter element of the hydraulic oil cooler for excavator and add the new hydraulic oil. This method can only replace 48% of the hydraulic fluid in the system. The remaining 52 % of the dirty oil in the system is mixed with the new hydraulic oil, which greatly reduces the service life of the hydraulic pump and other components.

During the replacement process, the machine needs to be parked on the flat ground, remove the bucket, shut down the engine, remove the bucket cylinder oil pipe joint at the bottom of the moving arm, and install the end cap. Start the engine, slowly lift the swing arm, so that the bucket cylinder piston rod is slowly extended to the end of the bucket cylinder stroke.

Remove the moving arm and slowly place the arm cylinder at the horizontal position. Pull the arm cylinder plug to the end of the two strokes to the end, and install the hydraulic oil cylinder of the upper and lower cavity of the boom cylinder. Remove the hydraulic oil in the hydraulic oil tank, remove the hydraulic oil tank and the oil plug under the hydraulic pump, and install the hydraulic oil in the net internal residual after installing the oil plug.

 

http://www.tecfree-cooler.com/

Products List