1. Air compressor aftercooler work flow:
Filtration: Mainly remove dust and foreign particles in the air, which play a role in air purification.
Compressor system: It mainly performs work on the gas to increase its energy and make it capable of cooling.
Pre-cooling: pre-cooling the gas, which can reduce energy consumption and improve economic performance.
Purification: Further purify the air, is conducive to the subsequent cooling work.
Cooling: The purpose is mainly achieved through a cooler in order to obtain a good cooling effect.
2. The use of air compressor aftercooler precautions
(1) After the compressor, the air compressor should not be exposed to sunlight and rain. It should not be placed in direct sunlight, and its environment humidity should not be greater than 85%. In addition, it must not be placed in a corrosive environment to prevent rust and corrosion.
(2) This kind of cooler also has environmental temperature requirements. In general, it is required that the ambient temperature be below 40°C to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
(3) The interface on the air cooler aftercooler should be clearly understood and correctly understood and cannot be connected incorrectly so as not to affect the normal operation of the equipment.
(4) A bypass line may be provided on the cooler to facilitate maintenance work. In addition, less than 10% fluctuations are allowed on the equipment supply voltage. It is also possible to provide a leakage protection device with a certain capacity, and it must be grounded before use.
(5) When the air cooler after the cooler is turned on, wait until after its operation is stable, and then pass in the air to be cooled, so that it is possible to ensure that the device is not prone to failure during use.
3. Cleaning of air compressor aftercooler
The clean-up of the air compressor aftercooler is also an important task. Therefore, it must be taken seriously and carried out. There can be no sloppy and slackening. In general, there are two kinds of physical cleaning and chemical cleaning. Which one is selected depends on the actual situation and the cleaning requirements. These two factors determine the situation.